I cruised around Club Seattle, looking for a hot man. My
towel pulled strategically low enough to show my toned abs, I walked the dark
halls and peered into the rooms past the half-opened doors. Men stroked
themselves off and focused on video screens playing Matt Sterling porn. Others
looked out into the dark hallway and nodded, a sign for me to enter.
That particular summer night I about thirty years ago I
found no one of interest to fuck. Most seemed too anxious, too hungry, too
willing, without enough fight to make it interesting. I wanted to feel some
resistance before I buried my cock deep in another man’s ass. During those first few
years after coming out I felt that fucking should be the end result of a
contest between men both vying for the top position. No contest, no prize.
I wandered around the hallways of the Club, letting my towel like drop like a matador whenever a man of interest caught my eye. That Saturday night
I met the usual candidates, men who weren’t ready to concede defeat in the bars. In top ballet form, my taut physique and natural
endowment attracted a number of potential fuck buddies. But their eager glances
betrayed a willingness that I found almost feminine and I quickly shied away
from them. I was looking for a man who wanted to spar a bit before surrendering
himself to me.
After doing the usual laps around the corridors I settled on
one of the divans outside of the wet area, crossed my legs enough to show my
semi tumescent state, and leaned back to watch the parade of men. Within
minutes an older gentleman resolutely walked by me. He paused, looked back at
me, and then entered the showers. I followed. Choosing a perfect vantage point,
I watched him soap himself up. He was muscular without being over exaggerated.
An athletic body framed by a discreet covering of white fur to match his full
head of hair. He was impeccably groomed and when he looked up, he flashed a
smile of perfect teeth. He was stunning.
The gentleman entered the Jacuzzi area and continued on into
the dark interior of the steam room. I followed. He took the passage to the
right and I turned to the left, knowing that the two ways would quickly meet in
the back. I dropped my towel by the steam room door and sauntered through a sea
of men who lined the tile benches. I tried to avoid their approving looks as I
made my way for my inevitable meeting.
“I’m in here,” said a voice coming from one of the stalls in
the back. “Come on in.”
I knew it was voice of the white haired gentleman and,
without hesitation, I entered the stall. In response I immediately felt two hands reach out
for my shoulders and pull me to him. I turned my head so that I could rest my
cheek on his firm, pectorals. I breathed out.
The gentleman slowly worked his hands down to the small of
my back, to the rounded mounds of my dancer’s ass. “Yes,” was all he said
with a deep, resonant tone. His hands continued lower until they rested on the crests of
both ass cheeks. Then he paused. He spread them firmly, gently, and placed his
right finger on the pucker of my hole.
I winced. “I usually don’t get fucked,” I offered. “I'm sorry.”
“That’s OK. I don’t want to fuck you. I just want to feel
that magnificent ass. I know who you are, that you are a lead dancer with the
ballet, and I just want to enjoy the moment. Relax.”
The confidence in his voice had an immediate effect. I
surrendered myself totally to him. No longer intent on finding a sparring
partner, I succumbed to the caresses of this beautiful man.
“Do you mind if I ask you your age?” I asked clumsily. “You
are so handsome.”
I looked up to see him smile. “Thank you,” he said. “I am
sixty.”
More than double my age! I felt his chest with both hands as
if, like the apostle Thomas, I needed assurance. I felt his flat torso and reached my hands
down to his hardening cock, under to his pendulant balls, and then to his
quads.
As if anticipating my next question, the gentleman said, “I
don’t do anything extreme. I work out regularly. I watch what I eat. And I
enjoy a good sex life.” He smiled again before turning me around.
I leaned against him and felt his engorged member pressed
firmly in the valley between my glutes. I held my breath and waited for him
to try and force himself into my clenched hole. Bu the was true to his word. Instead, he wrapped his left
hand around my chest until he found my nipple. He began tracing small circles
around the tender, outer part, working his way to the erect tit. He then took
it between his fingers and slowly worked it back and forth while his other hand
searched for my throbbing cock.
“I’d love to make you cum,” he said. “It would be hot to
know I made you shoot the next time I see you on the opera house stage.”
I nodded and leaned my head back against him and allowed him
to take control. At that moment I vowed quietly to myself that someday I would
be like this handsome gentleman. I made him the paradigm of how to grow old as a Gay man. His
courtesy, his confidence, his honest demeanor played well with his sexual
advances. I vowed to remember him whenever the idea of growing older threatened
to defeat my joy of living day to day.
Today I am nearly sixty years old. I am married to a
handsome man who also serves as my boy. After an exciting hour of play this
afternoon, we collapse on the bed, his head resting on my chest. I hold him
confidently in my arms and look at him resting comfortably. His two hands are
poised on my pectorals and he smiles. He is the man that has always been the
locus of my dreams since childhood. I am his husband and his SIR.
As the decades have passed I have kept my vow to myself. I
have never forgotten my encounter with that wonderful, older gentleman in Club
Seattle. Whenever I have felt reluctance in accepting the passing of time, I
think of him. Although I never learned his name and never saw him again, he has
been my role model. Like other older Gay men that I would
meet later in the Leather Community that decade, he cared for his physical self. It was
obvious from how he treated me that night that he showed similar care for his
emotional health. I have often marveled how much more challenging it must have
been for him during the eighties to have groomed such confidence. In a time
of AIDs, of death, of negative messages regarding Gay sex, he had a charisma
that drew me to him. At sixty, he was the most beautiful man in the club that night.
I love being an older, Gay man. Happy Birthday to me!
I love being an older, Gay man. Happy Birthday to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment